Inspiration, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips. #mondaymotivation #MotivationMondayParty
Welcome to this week’s edition of Motivation Monday. It’s a place to share inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun winter crafts to do with their kids.
Last week, 439 links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
1. 5 Benefits of Taking a Rest Day | Divas Run for Bling
2. Green Shamrock Homemade Gummy Candy | This Mama Loves
3. Acts of Kindness in Words: How to Use Kind Words in Beautiful Ways | Medium Sized Family
4. 10 Healthy Snacks in My Purse | Gym Craft Laundry
5. HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE WITH A HOUSEHOLD NOTEBOOK | So Damn Domestic
6. Our Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes | Stagetecture
7. How To Establish A Nighttime Routine With Your Baby | Logan Can
8. 5 Steps to Becoming a Morning Person | Cow Country Housewife
9. 10 Reasons I’m Glad I’m Married (Even When I Don’t Like My Husband) | Cow Country Housewife
10. DIY Book Page Letters | The Life of Jennifer Dawn