Grocery shopping is a necessary evil. We all have to do it. I have found that grocery shopping causes the least headaches when paired with a simple plan.
You can get exactly what you need for your family without stepping foot inside the grocery store.
I love shopping online. No lines. No whining kids in shopping carts. No traffic. Other benefits:
- It saves times going from store to store looking for an item.
- Order hard to find items online.
- Save time searching in stores for an exact size or brand.
The #1 reason is the joy of not having to grocery shop with kids begging me to buy everything in every aisle.
Getting prepared for your holiday guests is not a simple task, it’s easy to forget your basic paper household essentials when you have so many things you need to think about.
How I Buy Household Essentials Without Leaving Home
We just put up our Christmas tree last night. As I am planning for the holiday season, I am thinking ahead to additional items we’ll need with guests coming over.
Luckily, with Walmart literally at my fingertips, it’s super easy to shop for your everyday household essentials.
The total was less than $40, with free shipping, and I never had to leave home!
All of that should get our house well through the holiday season.
In just a couple of days, my order will be here. Instead, I had time to go buy, put up, and decorate my tree with my family.
If I really get in a pinch and need something right away, I can order online and pick up in-store. That still saves me walking around the store with kids.
Here’s what I bought:
Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper, 12 Double Rolls (I love the double rolls because I have to change them less often!) Kleenex Holiday Oval 64ct (Isn’t this the cutest design? It even helps me decorate the bathroom for the holidays!)
Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue, White, Tube Box, 50 Sheets, 4 Ct (One for every room and the design works year round!) Scott Choose-a-Sheet Mega Roll Paper Towels, 102 sheets, 6 rolls (With kids you NEED “choose a sheet” half-sizes! Otherwise, they waste so many paper towels!) VIVA Paper Towels, Choose-A-Sheet, 6 Big Rolls (My Granny used to love this brand. Every time I buy them, it reminds me of her 🙂 .)
How to Save Even More on Everyday Essentials With Ibotta:
In addition to saving time and getting the best deals by ordering online or pick-up in-store, you can save even more!
Walmart’s free two-day shipping lets you skip that extra trip to the store and have everything delivered to your door instead, so if you need it ASAP you can “get it ASAP” without having to sacrifice any of your time.
Want to be savvy on saving time AND money? Click through for an Ibotta rebate that you can use online or in-store.
Have you used the Ibotta app before?
It is as easy as your purchase like you normally do, then scanning the product, and taking a quick picture of your receipt. Quick and easy!
Follow the instructions below when downloading the Free Ibotta App:
1. Under Grocery, find Walmart
2. Find offer(s)
3. Unlock rebate(s)
4. Purchase products at Walmart
5. Scan receipt and upload to Ibotta
6. Earn $
I found these Ibotta Savings:
- Kleenex: $1.50 Offer valid on Kleenex® for any variety, Bundle Pack only. Offer excludes lotion varieties.
- Kleenex: $.50 Offer valid on Kleenex® for any variety, single pack only. Offer excludes lotion varieties.
- Scott: $.75 Offer valid on Scott® Bath Tissue for any variety, 4 ct. pack or larger.
- Viva: $1 – Offer valid on Viva® Paper Towels for any variety, 6 ct. pack or larger.
- Cottonelle: $1 Offer valid on Cottonelle® Toilet Paper for any variety, 6 ct. pack or larger.