When casinos are a discussion topic, what’s the first image that comes to your mind?
A venue full of slot machines, roulette and poker tables bussing with men in suits and ladies standing beside them. Don’t get it wrong; that’s the image Hollywood has created over the years. However, things have changed, and seats have turned.
There were days when casinos tried to attract men players now gender doesn’t matter when it comes to online slot games – spin today. Truthfully more slot games are female-focused nowadays than male-oriented. Let’s see which gender is taking the lead when it comes to spinning the reel.
What does The Stats say Who Plays More Slots: Men Or Women?
As we already stated that tables have turned in the present world according to gambling statistics women between the ages of 55 to 60 are the top slot games demographics. Moreover, a study shows that 70% of the casino revenue is generated from female slot players. Why women prefer slot game is an interesting topic which will be discussed further.
If women are playing on the slots machines, what are men doing in the casino? You will see more tuxedos on the floor than glittery gowns. Men are known as thrill loving creatures they are more intrigued with table games and live casinos. Their slots’ preference is a skill-based Slot Online game that adds some thrilling aspect to the boring slot experience.
Why Do Women Love Playing slot games?
It’s understood that women love to play slot games, but the question is Why? After reading some interesting studies here are the reasons why women find slot machines intriguing.
- The accessibility of slot games is the attraction for novice players. Women love the that the slot games do not require special skills
- They are stress-relieving, giving women a chance to relax after a hectic day with kids and home.
- The style variance of slots is a significant attraction for women. The endless options of themes in their favourite TV shows or movies intrigue women to play slot games
- When compared with table games, slot games present players with better returns.
- Women are more inclined towards games with less thrill or risk
- Women love the flashy animation, and bright colour slot machines feature or boost their mood, and the winning sweeten the deal some more
- Some are a social animal, and they love slot games where they can have some fun worth their friends (You can find the funnest games and start a weekly game night with your friends, too!)
- Slots don’t require much money which makes them budget-friendly for women who don’t have much extra cash for leisure activities
Comparing men and women when it comes to slot games
Let’s take a look and compare male and female players’ behaviour when it comes to slot games.
|Female behaviours towards slot games||Men behaviour towards slot games|
|Attracted towards theme slot games||More intrigue with classic slots and simple layout|
|Spend more time on slots with a longer session||Prefer quick spinning without wasting any time|
|Play at lower stakes||Prefer playing at higher stakes|
|Love the gaming experience more than winnings||The main objective is to win and earn big cash prizes.|