Discover family activities, daily readings to help you stay focused on what truly matters, tips for organizing, recipes and more.
I have to admit I’m one of those people that absolutely adores Christmas! But whether you look forward to the holiday season or dread the stress it brings with it, these books are for you:
A guide to planning the winter holidays, A Simpler Season provides creative ideas , time-saving tips, and budget-minded inspiration for making the most of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s. With the busy family in mind, the author has provided recipes, to-do lists, children’s activity sheets, gift ideas, and step-by-step tutorials for creating homemade gifts.
- Jesus: Why the World Is Still Fascinated by Him
- Merry Christmas: Wish lists, Notebook and Personal Journal (Christmas Planning and More)
- Holiday Shopping Organizer
- Baby: Everything You Need to Consider Before Having a Child
- Making Memories: A Parent’s Guide to Making Childhood Memories That Last a Lifetime
- Taste of Home Christmas: 465 Recipes For a Merry Holiday
- 51 Ways to Save Money on Christmas