Is getting dinner on the table a struggle every night? Do you have unexpected guests or want to provide someone with a warm meal, when you’re short on time? Here are seven reasons you need to consider a food delivery service.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
Cooking dinner after a long day of work may be the last thing on your mind.
Here are seven reasons you need to consider a food delivery service.
- Family Dinner – Being a working mom and getting dinner on the table in time can be quite a daunting task. (Here are more Time-Saving Tips to Help Busy Moms Get Dinner on the Table.)
- New Mom – What better way to take a load off of a new mom that making sure they have a great dinner. (While you’re at it, give her My Advice to a New Working Mom: Secrets to Balance.)
- Working Out of Town – If I were working out of town, I would definitely be worried that my husband and kids would be having pizza or fast food every night. (Could you use these Tips For Moms & Business Trips?)
- Last Minute Guests – Family or friends show up on your “cereal for dinner” night?
- Party – Take some pressure off yourself and order in.
- Holidays – Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. You don’t have to do all of the cooking.
- Special Occasions – Celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or another special occasion? Treat yourself to a meal.
Consider ordering tingkat delivery in Singapore if you’re interested in having some tasty and healthy meals.
You’ve heard of services like Delivery.com, GrubHub, DoorDash, Postmates and EatStreet. It would take a lot of time to go through each of those sites to find a delivery service. Or, would you rather check one site to find the cheapest and fastest delivery service?
What if it was free? That’s where Bootler comes in.
What is Bootler?
Bootler is an online aggregation service for delivery food or a search engine for delivery food. Check out this YouTube Video to see how it works. Basically, they work with over 6 different delivery services allowing users to pick a restaurant and compare prices, availability and delivery time saving their users time and money.
They are not the delivery company. They only bring together other delivery companies and then redirect you to their website. Basically, Kayak.com for flights… you book the flight through Kayak, but you fly with American Airlines.
Facts about Bootler:
- 6 different delivery partners and growing
- You can order both food and alcohol from our site. Alcohol comes from a delivery service called ‘Saucey.’
- Currently, only Chicago-based but expanding to NY by the end of the year and more major cities soon after
- 100,000 visitors per month
- 2,000 people daily ordering from our service
- Launching a mobile app in September
For example, if you wanted to order from Doc B’s Delivery, you would go to their page on the Bootler website. At a glance, you can see the hours, menu, and place your order. There’s no need to visit the restaurant’s website, find a delivery service, and call to place your order.
This saves you time and money because everything is in one place and Bootler makes sure you get the best price.
Find out more about their service on their website, Facebook, and Twitter.