Kitchens are a feature in any home or apartment that allows us to cook and store food or other supplies. We use our kitchens for multiple things, so they must stay clean.
Given the many potential messes that may occur while cooking, it’s easy to create a dirty kitchen. However, when you use specific methods, your kitchen will remain clean for a while.
Clean As You Cook
Cooking may become messy if you’re not careful, so it’s essential to keep track of any spills or splatter you may have caused. Clean up any mess you make as you go; this includes wiping up any liquids that spread over the counter or pots that you used for cooking.
- microfiber cloth
- disinfectant spray
- dish detergent
The counter space of an apartment is smaller than a house, so it’s important to leave yourself as much room as possible. You can do this by eliminating messes as soon as they arise to keep your apartment’s kitchen clean. If you share the living space, make sure that everyone develops the same habits as you when they cook.
Use Food Ingredients for a Solid Clean
Multiple cleaners in the world will do a great job of keeping your apartment kitchen clean, but those may be harmful when used excessively. A good alternative is using common food ingredients, such as baking soda and apple cider vinegar, to clean any tough stains or dirt.
The acidic nature of these ingredients will break down dirt and grime, and mixing them with water will dilute them so that they aren’t as potent. You will have a product that will compete with most store-bought cleaners.
Good natural cleaners:
- rubbing alcohol
- baking soda
- essential oils
- lemon juice
- dishwashing liquid
- club soda
Invest in a Splash Screen for the Walls
Keeping messes to a minimum throughout the apartment isn’t easy. You have many responsibilities, and sometimes, they may get in the way of each other.
Consider investing in a splash screen to protect your walls so that you won’t have to worry about cleaning the walls and damaging the paint.
Splatter screens or guards are made from premium-grade stainless steel with an extra fine mesh and allow steam to be released, while stopping 99% of splatter.
Cleaning your kitchen while living in an apartment isn’t always simple. But with these methods, you will have an easier time managing tidiness.
- How to Choose the Right Location When Renting an Apartment?
- How to Make Sure You Get Your Rental Deposit Back
- Everything You Need To Know About Modified Gross Lease
- What Do Adelaide End of Lease Cleaners Do?
- 6 Tips When Buying Your Very First Apartment
- 7 Renting Costs That Must Be Included In Your Budget
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Clean Kitchen Appliances Regularly
- 4 Appliances That Would Make Valuable Additions To Your Kitchen
- How Working Moms Can Keep Their House Clean
- Deep Cleaning Tips That Will Help You Keep Your House Free Of Harmful Germs
- Spring Cleaning Ideas To Start Doing All Year Round