Do you love getting books for free? Are you an ebook or Kindle lover? Then, check out some of these free ebooks that Amazon is currently offering. Price subject to change at anytime. These books will help busy moms with family, home, or getting some time to herself.
- Birdsongs – Birdsongs is a fast-paced mystery centered on former FBI agent, Benny James. Fired from the FBI for inadvertently sleeping with the perp in a murder case, he tries to disappear to a houseboat and retirement.
- Charlie Bingham Gets Clocked – Featherbrained, lovable Charlie Bingham just wants a peaceful day at school with Miss Walker, the teacher he loves. But when his best pal Brad accidentally steals Miss Walker’s prize possession, an antique alarm clock, things get messy. Pretty soon, Charlie, Brad, and their friend Alyssa are racing to return the clock without being caught in a madcap adventure that’s full of laughs. Ages 8-12.
- The Easy Everyday Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook From the author of The Easy Everyday Mediterranean Diet Cookbook comes a brand new cookbook guaranteed to transform everyday okay meals into healthy, easy, and tasty Mediterranean feasts. Nora Redmond’s clear instructions and talented insight into the Mediterranean Diet makes her second book, The Easy Everyday Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook, a must-have for any kitchen collection.
- The 30-Day Love Language Minute Devotional – Are you and your spouse speaking the same language? He sends you flowers when what you really want is time to talk. She gives you a hug when what you really need is a home-cooked meal. The problem isn’t love—it’s your love language. Each one of us responds well to a different type of expression of love.
- The Guardian of Secrets – A historical family saga spanning four generations, from 1912, Kent, England, to Spain and its 1936–39 civil war.
- So Much Owed – Dr Richard Buckley returns to his beloved Dunderrig, disillusioned and damaged by the futility of war. At his side is Solange Allingham, his best friend’s widow who has lost everything she ever loved.
- Dump Cake Gourmet – Do you love eating delicious desserts? Then look no further. These 25 decadently delicious dump cake recipes will surely satisfy your sweet tooth for holiday recipes. Quick and easy to make, whether it’s Thanksgiving or Christmas, Spring or Fall, these dump cake recipes are sure to please the whole family year round.
- Sugar Detox Diet – This book contains proven steps you can take to go from addicted to sugar to carb free, fitter, and healthier than ever. What you’ll find in this 30 page guide are the rules of the road to toning your body. I’ve included eating strategies as well some easy to follow plans and recipes that will see you reach your goal of a fit, lean and healthy body that’s broken free of the shackles of sugar.
- Reckless Magic – 16 year old Eden Matthews has been in and out of private schools for the last two years. She can’t seem to stop herself from closing them down. Kingsley is her last chance to finish high school and the last private school willing to accept her.
- Something in the Heir – He’s a prince with a problem, she’s a commoner with a getaway plan. Modern-day Prince Adrian of Monaforte has a most old-fashioned problem: his demanding mother wants him wed to her best friend’s daughter, the hard-partying Serena. For any girl that’s ever held out hope that some day her prince would come…or better yet, hoped that some day she’d come to him.
These books are currently FREE. But, the price could change at any time. You can save this to your Kindle or Amazon account.
Don’t own a Kindle? No problem. You can download one of the free Kindle apps for your web browser, desktop computer, or any mobile device you have. I’ve read lots of books on my phone, so let me know if you have any questions.
Right now, you can download this ebook for free. Check to be sure the price is still $0.00 before you download, because the price could change at any time.
Wondering which Kindle to purchase from Amazon?
(Note: The link(s) in this post are my referral links. Read disclosure policy here.)
Thanks to See Mom Click!
Rachel Higginson says
Thanks for featuring my book Reckless Magic!!! I’m so happy to be on your website!!! Happy Reading!!!