As a busy working mom, I don’t have time to make elaborate, gourmet valentine cupcakes to send to my daughter’s preschool or my son’s elementary school class. Here, I am sharing ten easy recipes for Valentine Cupcakes.
I did some searching on Pinterest and found so many delicious Valentine Cupcakes. My criteria were: decadent, kid-friendly, easy to make, and using ingredients I would likely have on hand. You can easily use the ideas below to incorporate the candy into some fun cupcakes!
Recipes for Valentine Cupcakes:
- Hershey Kiss Mini Valentine Cupcakes by Cupcakes Garden
- Strawberry Sweetheart Cupcakes by Au Bon Gouter
- Valentine’s Day Heart Cupcakes by Amanda’s Cookin
- Valentine Cupcake with Sprinkles by Creative Cain Cabin
- Chocolate and Strawberry Cupcakes by Quick’n Easy Recipes
- Valentine Cupcake Tic Tac Toe by Red Couch Recipes
- Hey Cupcake, Be My Valentine by Ode to Inspiration
- Window Cupcakes by Happy Hour Projects
- Super Easy Valentine’s Cupcakes by Adventures of a MidLife Mommy
- Valentine Cupcakes by Southard House
And for even more great ideas follow my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest.
Want to hear something funny? Read all about my experience Addressing Valentine Cards with a Preschooler.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve waited until the last minute to get everything ready. Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Check out Mom’s Last Minute Guide to Valentine’s Day for cards, gifts, and activities to get you through V-Day.