When you invest a lot of money in home appliances, it is important to be smart with your money. Do your research into the best items you can get for your money, protect the contents of your home with tenant insurance from Aviva and keep up with any maintenance to ensure your equipment lasts as long as possible. Aside from all the essentials (e.g. your refrigerator and washing machine), you will undoubtedly be splashing out on some more luxurious home gadgets. Here are a few suggestions of what you should treat yourself to next payday to make your life more fun, and you will not regret it…
- Top-quality speaker or soundbar – once you try out a quality speaker you will not be able to go back to the cheap alternatives, as the music just doesn’t sound the same! Invest in a speaker with top sound quality and high durability features like a waterproof or high impact casing.
- Roomba – if you are anything like me you probably thought that Roomba was just a gimmick, but they definitely have something to offer. A robot vacuum cleaner is perfect for a busy household as it helps prevent the build up of large mess created by children or pets. The Roomba keeps on top of the vacuuming, and the scheduling feature and the self-emptying function mean you can practically forget about it completely.
- Pressure cooker – specifically the Ninja Foodi, with this you can pressure cook, steam, slow cook, sauté, air fry, bake, roast, broil, and more! Cooking dinner needn’t be a stressful experience as the Ninja Food cooks on average 70% fast than traditional methods and can whip up a super easy casserole or chilli in time.
- Vitamix – a Vitamix is a huge investment, as they are not cheap, but there is a reason this gadget is so expensive. The Vitamix can blend absolutely anything and is just as durable and reliable as its price tag suggests – it is so powerful it can even heat up your soup as it blends! See this NutriBullet vs Vitamix comparison.
- Portable blender – for a cheaper option you can go for a simple portable blender. It obviously will not be as powerful as a Vitamix but can blend up a delicious smoothie on the go, so no more skipping breakfast! Throw in a combination of your favourite fruits with some milk, give it a blast and drink it straight from the blender just like a travel coffee mug.
- Breakfast Sandwich maker – as well as know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and the best way to get a hearty breakfast is to invest in a sandwich maker. This dual breakfast sandwich maker can prepare 2 sandwiches in under 5 minutes
- Automower – an automower is basically a Roomba for your yard. Many homeowners will tell you that mowing the lawn is one of the most dreaded household chores and can be incredibly time consuming even if you have a relatively small lawn. An automower takes this task completely off your hands but be prepared to fork out at least grand for one.