Would you like to swap AVAX to DAI without going through KYC approvals? Here’s the piece that will help you to go through with the exchange.
What Is Avalanche and Dai Exchange Pair?
Avalanche is a blockchain platform that stores smart contracts. On Avalanche, people create dApps, — and, with Ethereum gas prices rising extremely high, people start considering Avalanche a more affordable alternative to #1 altcoin.
Unlike Ethereum, Avalanche doesn’t use a PoW system that is extremely power-hungry and rigid. Even though Ethereum plans to relocate to Proof-of-Stake consensus in 2.0 version the next year, right now, Avalanche is the most popular network on full-on PoS mode as of now. PoS is more streamlined and gentle on the electricity than PoW — which is why lots of ETH fans dropped the platform and relocated to Avalanche. These gas fees are no joke. AVAX is the network’s native coin — users stake AVAX to verify transactions in Avalanche.
AVAX appeared in 2020, and its initial value was around $4. AVAX had its first huge price rise in February of 2021 when it reached $55.3. It took about six months for Avalanche to stabilize around this value.
The currency has been constantly growing from September to November 2021. It reached its all-time peak at $155. The current AVAX value is around $93, and it seems that the currency will settle around this value in 2022. At this point, there’s no info about upcoming forks. Check out this cryptocurrency forks list to learn more about forked coins.
As for Dai, it is a stablecoin. Stablecoins are cryptos that are connected to non-digital assets that already exist in the world: gold, dollar, etc. People choose them if they want to avoid turbulent volatility in crypto markets. DAI is tied to the American dollar and it’s based on Ethereum. Released in 2019, its value hovered around 1$: its lowest value was in June 2021 when a single DAI was worth $0.89; the highest limit has been $1.89. Right now, according to Coinbase, it’s exactly. $1.00
Now, it’s obvious why more and more people buy AVAX — the Ethereum situation doesn’t look bright. Why would they want DAI — or swap AVAX to DAI? Well, mostly because there’s no volatility. If you send someone ETH or, f.i., AVAX, the receiver might now receive the exact value of what you’ve sent because of gas — as it’s been mentioned, the gas is less drastic for AVAX exchanges, but the fees still exist. Dai is super stable, though, and your receiver is far more likely to get the $42 you’ve sent them.
Now, let’s talk about how and where to swap these assets without giving away much of your data.
How to Swap AVAX to DAI in 2022
The Godex crypto exchange makes the AVAX to DAI swap simple. The entire process only takes five steps.
- Choose AVAX and DAI as the currencies to exchange. Head to the Godex platform and choose suitable currencies in the “Send” and “Get” fields. You are swapping AVAX for DAI, which means the Avalanche currency should be in the “Send” field. Scroll through the available currencies or start typing Avalanche to narrow down the selection in the drop-down menu. Once you pick AVAX and DAI, choose how much crypto you want to send.
- Enter your wallet address. Click on “Exchange” to proceed to the next step. You need to enter the address of the wallet you’ll use to receive DAI (you can get them on MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, and other platforms) and the wallet you’ll take the AVAX from. Double-check the address because you don’t want to lose your funds.
- Conduct the exchange. In the next half an hour, you’ll receive DAI coins in the chosen wallet.
- Receive DAI. Godex will lock the rates at the time of exchange, so there’ll be no volatility-related increase in AVAX fees. You’ll receive transaction info once the transfer is done.
- Check out all transaction details. You can review and save all info about the transfer.
Why Godex Is the Best Place to Exchange AVAX to DAI
Why would you pick Godex as your preferred crypto exchange when converting AVAX to DAI? These are the main reasons why this platform is a wise choice:
- Anonymity. Godex sticks to core crypto values, which include privacy and anonymity. There’s no need to pass the KYC program or even register an account to exchange crypto on this platform.
- Best exchange rates on the web. The platform tries to find the most attractive rates with the lowest fees when converting crypto.
- Support for over 300 coins. Avalanche and Dai aren’t the only cryptos to exchange on this platform. Trade over 300 other tokens, including major currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- No limits on exchange volumes. Godex allows you to swap as many coins as you’d like.
- Premium user experience. The interface is simple and intuitive, and the transactions are fast.
Godex is also super-friendly for beginners and has attentive and helpful customer support staff. If you are worried crypto exchanges will overwhelm you, on this platform, you can always contact them and they’ll explain all intricacies of the process and help you go through it.
If Ethereum hesitates with moving to their 2.0 version in 2022, we’ll likely see more people heading towards Avalanche, so it won’t hurt to have more of AVAX right now – especially if you want to build decentralized financial apps. Dai, on other hand, is a very lucrative currency to use in financial apps, a stable alternative to frankly worrying twists and shifts of transaction fees in other popular coins.
- How to utilise crypto-mining apps?
- 7 Ways You Can Greatly Improve Your Crypto Portfolio
- Planning To Invest In Cryptocurrencies? Read These Crypto Terms
- Tips to Keep Your Cryptocurrency Wallet Secure
- Security Precautions To Take In The World Of Crypto
- Steps To Get Enrolled In The Bitcoin Crypto!
- Is It True That The Government Might Regulate The Cryptocurrency?
- Crypto tax laws in Australia – What You Need to Know
- Why You Should Own At Least Some Cryptocurrency
- How to Choose a Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Understanding The Cryptocurrency Basics