As the school year draws near, I’ve rounded up a lists of previous posts you might find helping in preparing your closets, kitchens, and children.
- Things to Consider When Giving Your Child His or Her First Mobile Phone – If you are the parent of a tween or teen who has a cell phone, read this guide on plans, protection, restrictions, and insurance.
- Tween Brands: An Insider’s Clothing Buying Guide – Tween brands can be expensive. But, with planning, patience, and some inside tips from a former tween, you can do it.
- 3 Easy Ways to Avoid the School Paper Pileup – School paperwork is inevitable. With this easy three step plan, you’ll have everything under control in no time.
- Are Our Kids Safe at School? – As the mom of an elementary schooler, I wonder how to process the tragedy in Connecticut and how to discuss it with my children. Here is some information that may be helpful to other moms wondering the same.
- The Busy Mom’s Guide to Your Kids’ Fall Wardrobe – It’s easy to have kids’ fall outfits before Fall officially begins. Hand me downs, purchases during last year’s end of season sales, and purchases from thrift stores will give you a great head start.
- 8 Tips to Make Sunday Night More Fun (and Monday, too) – Sunday nights can be a real downer, but with a mind shift and a little planning, it can be a fun start to the week.
- Back to school: Supplies shopping made easy – One of the most important tasks families will complete before school starts, is gathering all of the necessary school supplies. Done haphazardly, it can be tiring and expensive. However, with a little planning and preparation, it can be accomplished quickly and inexpensively.
- 20 Must Do’s Before School Starts – When the start of the school year is right around the corner, it can seem like the list never ends and there’s not enough time. Here are some must do’s to get the school year off to a smooth start.
- Clothing children inexpensively – Clothing children doesn’t have to be expensive. With a little planning, strategic shopping, and timing, you can be clothing your kids on the cheap in no time.
- Make meals easier during the school year – One of the hardest things parents struggle with is getting kids fed three times a day, once school has started. I have found that if you prepare, it can run a lot smoother.
- How to NOT get drowned in school papers – Quick and easy way to sort and process school papers.
How does your family prepare for the back to school season?
Latest posts by RAKI WRIGHT (see all)