These Star Wars movies on Netflix are great to watch during Star Wars Day on May 4 (aka May the 4th Be With You), school breaks, Summer, or any time of year.
These titles include everything from movies, TV shows, documentaries, and musicals. These are great selections to add to your Netflix list.
What better way to celebrate the weekend than by binge-watching Netflix?
All the titles listed are currently on Netflix, but that is subject to change without notice.
STAR WARS STREAMING TITLES
- Star Wars The Clone Wars (movie) – As more star systems get swept into the Clone Wars, the valiant Jedi knights struggle to maintain order. Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan learner Ahsoka Tano embark on a mission that brings them face-to-face with Jabba the Hutt.
- Star Wars The Clone Wars (series) – The first weekly TV series from Lucasfilm Animation chronicles the adventures of Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and other popular characters from the “Star Wars” universe during the violent Clone Wars, as dwindling numbers of Jedi knights struggle to restore peace.
- Jedi Junior High – In 2009, students of all walks of life at the Arts & Learning Children’s Conservatory in Anaheim, CA set out to produce their own live musical parody version of Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back (1980), as interpreted through their young talents. Follow the young actors, artists, musicians (and a few supervising adults) as they audition, rehearse and perform their take on this classic film.
- I Am Your Father – David Prowse was a bodybuilder and actor who famously portrayed the role of Darth Vader. However, unlike most Star Wars stars, he was relatively obscure since James Earl Jones dubbed Vader’s voice. The story begins when a young filmmaker travels to London to propose that Prowse reshoot scenes from the trilogy. Their goal was to prove that Prowse could have played Darth Vader in that particular scene. In a symbolic way, the director, assisted by a group of enthusiastic fans, will try to give Prowse the recognition he never had. In this documentary, the directors will find some clues about the difficult relationship between Prowse and Lucasfilm. Apparently, the reason for their differences was an article published by a British newspaper during the shooting of Return of the Jedi.
- Elstree 1976 – This 2015 documentary film is about the making of the original Star Wars film and the legacy that it left behind.
STAR WARS REBELS ON NETFLIX
If you want to see Star Wars Rebels on Netflix, you will need to add a DVD plan. It’s not available on the streaming plans. You can also buy Star Wars Rebels on Amazon.
STAR WARS MOVIES ON NETFLIX
Here are other Star Wars titles available on the Netflix DVD plan:
ABOUT STAR WARS & NETFLIX
Do you know what Star Wars and Netflix have in common? Netflix signed a deal with Disney that guaranteed it exclusive streaming rights to films under its entertainment umbrella. Disney agreed to buy Lucasfilm, the company that produces Star Wars movies. So, we should expect many, many more Star Wars titles on Netflix.
OTHER MOVIES YOU MIGHT LIKE ON NETFLIX
- Edge of the Universe
- Supermassive Black Holes
- Secrets of the Solar System
- Rocket Men
- Lock Up
- Bill Nye, the Science Guy
- The New Frontier
- The Code
- Europa Report
- Mr. Spock
- The Last Man on the Moon
- The Beginning and End of the Universe
- Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land on the Moon
- Star Trek
- The Pyramid Code
ADD THESE STAR WARS ITEMS TO YOUR COLLECTION
Click the button below to see more Movies on Netflix: