Inspiration, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips. #mondaymotivation #MotivationMondayParty
Welcome to this week’s edition of Motivation Monday. It’s a place to share inspirational posts, healthy recipes, crafts, organizing tips, and home decorating ideas. Be sure to check out all the great tips and share your favorites.
Thanks to 10 hosts, your links will be shown to thousands of readers looking for recipes for winter, ways to be a better mom, and fun winter crafts to do with their kids.
Last week, ___ links were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing.
Want Even More Exposure for Your Posts?
Share the posts you link up here on Twitter using the hashtag #MotivationMondayParty for a chance to be retweeted by the hosts of the party! We will check the hashtag throughout the party and retweet as many as we can!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Peppermint Patty Brownies | Two Twenty One
2. How to Save Money on Used Legos | Brain Power Boy
3. 20 Tips on Saving Money in the Grocery Store | Raia’s Recipes
4. Ikea Rast Hack: Apothecary Cabinet | What Rose Knows
5. Ways to Make Produce Last Longer | Little House Living
6. A Breathing Exercise that Will Transform Your Day | RCH Reviews
7. Chocolate Cobbler | ariel louise
8. 10 Awesome Ways to Become a Morning Workout Person | Urban Naturale
9. Foods to Beat Winter Blues | Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
10. 33 Kids Valentines for School | Hands on as We Grow